my un-private journal
Holla!
refresh profile linkies flavors follow



Hello! Sofea / '97 / Malaysian / Introvert / Saggitarius / Caramel Macchiato!

put your cbox code.Makesure width below 200px




Start writing again


It's have been a while aku tinggalkan dunia blog ni because last update aku was one year ago about my Saturdate with my sayangs. Now terasa macam nak start balik dunia blogging ni, I do not know why but just terdetik nak start blogging balik haha. Penulisan pun dah macam apa dah. Maybe because just in a few months I'm gonna finish my study at here (SAVC), akan start my practical pada bulan Disember nanti. (Just two days before my birthday huhu) and akan tak tahu nak share my bored-simple-nothing-crazy-unexpected life with because all of my friends also gonna go to practical and akan start nak bawa haluan masing-masing. Sigh. And I'm also gonna be far away form my baby meow meow fat giraffe haha (the baby meow meow is soo cute! lagi cute kalau dengar dia yang cakap haha) so bukan  bermaksud I can't share anything with him just lagi suka bercerita dengan dia bila face-to-face . Tak suka kalau nak story kat whatsapp cause penat nak typing hahaha. Lagipun rasa lagi selesa bila bercakap dengan dia depan depan cause I can share everything with him bad and good sambil pandang his beautiful brown eyes (I adore it sooo much!). Shy. Gosh I am really gonna miss him. Tears.

So, as a new chapter of my blog after dah lama tak menulis ni, I just wanna share about my current life now. I'm happy with my baby meow meow fat giraffe. Little bit busy with all assignment things, yela sebab dah start new sem also this is my last sem at here lol haha. Ohh I am doing my Last Year Project with Mr.Teddy President and Mr.Ex President. We're gonna pick a company to proceed our research about Staff Development. Really hope its gonna when well, InsyaAllah. Gosh, lupa nak habaq, this week gonna be my last week berpuasa dekat asrama sebab after this kitorang akan cuti panjang (10 days je) tapi itu dah cukup panjang for student like us huhu. So, really hope you (the one who read this blog) have a happy fasting and barakah month this year also Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Blow Kiss.