my un-private journal
Holla!
refresh profile linkies flavors follow



Hello! Sofea / '97 / Malaysian / Introvert / Saggitarius / Caramel Macchiato!

put your cbox code.Makesure width below 200px




Perjalanan dalam pencarian...


Hii fella,

What a nice-kind-of-night tonigh, cold weather (sebab petang tadi hujan) + a mug of hot tea ( first attempt masak serbuk tea dengan air dalam periuk haha) + wearing a pair of socks and a warm blanket. Malaysian's weather should be like this for a little bit more longer haha. ( so i can wear all my big hoodie without been judge HAHA)

Aku sepatutnya siapkan minit mesyuarat yang dah tergendala since a few months ago but little bit distracted sebab dah connect internet with my laptop haha so here I am now . I will never win with a laptop with internet *sigh*. WARNING! If you all nak buat kerja kat laptop, DO NOT EVER, EVER AND EVER CONNECT WITH WIFI/INTERNET sebab dia akan menjurus anda kepada kesesatan yang nyata jauh dari niat yang awal-awal why kau buka laptop tadi haha 😂😂😂

So, it has been a few weeks aku menganggur AGAIN and sepanjang a few weeks tu aku keep got a call for an interview and keep apply for an office-hour job cause i want to have more time with my life plus nak timba pengalaman more before sambung study ke peringkat lebih tinggi. I wish to apply for Administration or something more to business kind of studies or maybe aku nak apply dalam bidang physcology kanak-kanak (sebab nak jadi cikgu kaunseling HAHAHA 😂)

So, for a few weeks ni I learnt a lot about the life of Malaysian and aku also meet a few kind of peoples yang macam-macam ragam and kerenah. I'll never thought of myself jenis yang easy to talk with strangers such as kat dalam train, tempat menunggu ketibaan train or anywhere but you know when you are that kind of people yang can talk to strangers, you also someone yang easily to approach but somehow you tak semestinya someone yang easily can approach anyone haha like me. You can talk to me and have a small chat with me but on my side I will think like for a dozen time before i talk to you cause for me, I am little bit afraid if I approach a person with a wrong way like asking a dumb question that will lead to awkward situations. So I really hope you all don't misjudge me if I be so quite and look very awkward. It is not because I don't like you (sometimes) but it is because a person like me do not really have a large circles of peoples that I always talk to or approach but I realize that I really need to change, I really need to improve my communication skills and also I really need to be more natural and not to overthink every time I want to talk with someone.

Okay, other things is I learnt a lot about myself also. About my weakness, about how small and less my knowledge is like you suddenly realize how big is this world. No wonderlah ada peribahasa, " Jauh perjalanan, luas pandangan." Indeed, you will see more then you ever thought. You will learn more then you already know. So, one of azam for 2018 is to travel more and learn more about this world, InsyaAllah.

I really want to continue more but my neck is killing me hahaha i guess sebab salah baring tadi. It is really hurt doh, like seriously hurt.

So, i guess i will share more about the lesson i get in my next entry ( i don't know when but insyaAllah we will gonna meet soon. )

much love from specky girls,
xoxo,
goodnight !