my un-private journal
Holla!
refresh profile linkies flavors follow



Hello! Sofea / '97 / Malaysian / Introvert / Saggitarius / Caramel Macchiato!

put your cbox code.Makesure width below 200px




nuevo comienzo, otra vez.


nuevo comienzo, otra vez. ( new start, again )

Assalamualaikum and a very good night everyone. Long time does not see aite? I guess blog ni pun lil bit berhabuk sebab dah lama sangat tak update apa-apa right? hahah im sorry for that. Quite little bit busy this day owhh yeah forget to tell uolls! gue udeh kembali sih. Udeh kembali ke negeri kelahiran gue and now I'm working part-time to fill my demand lol hahaha . I am also working with my friend in his company and still doing a job to raise it up to a better place. Please pray the best for us okay :)), thank youuu!

So, as you know my last entry was about me moving to Sabah and feeling sad cause being apart with my everything Semenanjung and now I'm here being apart with Sabah me also felt the same things hmm..

I never imagine my life gonna be this kinda plot twist of life haha first I thought I will stay forever and live my life at Sabah and suddenly here I am, sitting in the living room in my lovely house at Semenanjung. practically typing a story on my blog which is almost three months not updating any entry. Do ever imagine my life gonna be like this? no. we will never imagine what kind of story we gonna into for the next second. for sure, there is a reason for everything and maybe I just can't figure it out yet hm.. I kinda miss my queen, my king and my little princesses back there and already decide to go home this Nov but somehow I also do not know if my King gonna ask me to stay if I am home this Nov. I just wish they already see that I can handle my life now. Not for fully handling but still I survive for three months without them :) and I hope they can see that :)) please wish all the best for me :)) cause I really need that hahahaha. I guess it is nueva comienzo, otra vez right babehhh !!!

I am gonna take a full advantage of this new beginning and im gonna be happy just the way I like!

FIGHTING !!!