my un-private journal
Holla!
refresh profile linkies flavors follow



Hello! Sofea / '97 / Malaysian / Introvert / Saggitarius / Caramel Macchiato!

put your cbox code.Makesure width below 200px




Appreciate ourself !


Good afternoon there  (( wave both hands ))
Finally , saturday. Masa yang sangat sangat sesuai untuk qada' semua tidur yang ada haha but tak elok sangat lah boh kalau asyik tidur je. But toooo lazy untuk buat apa apa senaman or workout. (( sigh )).
I baru beli set pakaian dalam yang baru and damn really fall in love lah duh sebab pakaian dalam tu matching so much haha. One of  my fav ; set pakaian dalam yang sepasang. I bet it is also one of girls fav thing (kot) ? hahaha. lol enough bout pakaian dalam. (( but i wish my future husband buy me set VS as a present for my birthday lol ))

A week of working is done. unfair duh. Kerja lima hari, rehat dua hari je hm. tapi nak buat macam mana bukan aku sorang je yang hadap benda ni semua haha. I tengah slow slow buat kawan dengan akak akak dekat tempat praktikal. Wish me luck okayy babeh :P. After two months baru berani nak take step untuk bergaul dengan mereka . I am that kind of person, never take a step to approach anyone if i tak kenal sifat luaran dia dulu. Sounds like i ni bukan that kind of person yang berani ambil risiko right ?  tett you are DEFINITELY WRONG ! I will never take a risk for something yang tak menguntungkan aku. Dude everyone want to get something yang mampu menguntungkan diri masing masing lol but dude janganlah fikir aku jahat sangat agak agaklah sigh roll eyes ..

Like right now, my giraffe sayang meow meow is outing with his bestfriend (( girl bestfriend )) and yeah kinda jealous duh grr but dude this is why i love doing blog. I can write a shit about everything or about everyone but in the end im gonna delete it and after that i feel relieve.  its like when you want to post it you will think twice or more about consequence that gonna happen like what people will think about you by looking at your post and what others will think about my partner. I really dont want that to happen. Zaman sekarang ialah zaman everyone wanna be they REALSelf by being savage and show the bad side of they ownself like wtf it is not your real self at all dude. You just being someone who look like a good one by being yourself but in the same time you hurting others with your realself. Don't be like that. That's not good at all. but everyone have they own reason why they wanna be like. (( i feel you bruh *wipe tears )) haha damn aku dah melalut pasal benda lain -.-

I was think like sampai bila i need to feel insecure with my ownself. Sampai bila i nak rasa rendah diri. right now, yes i do have nothing. parents pun masih tanggung lagi. but i really need to be more sabar and tabah untuk hadapi benda semua ni. even semua orang dah ada pendapatan masing masing and start tak susahkan parents i also need to think about myself and how my family punya situation .  Right now they just wanna me to focus on my practical and doing good in my study , it is hard for me but i should think about it rationally like dude they doing this because they wanna me to be a better person in the future. I should appreciate it right ? :)).

For those who still studying or doing practical without an elaun and always think you are a burden for the fam please dont hurt yourself anymore baby. I always think like that before but even it is hard we need to face it. We need to accept it. This is how things gonna work. Macam orang habaq bersusah susah dahulu, bersenang senang kemudian. If you nak sedapkan hati try tolong fam dengan jaga adikadik, kemas rumah senangkan hati diorang dengan doing good things at home. InsyaAllah it will makes you feel better.

I can be pakar kaunseling duh haha. Damn i love blogging sooo much xoxo. it is  like a therapy for me to improve myself. I feel like wanna to write more but dah kehabisan idea haha. i guess i see soon on my next entry. good.

Whoever who reading this, i really hope happiness will always be with both of us. Stop hurting our ownself and try doing writing to release your stress insyaAllah it is helpful . Love you ! xoxo