my un-private journal
Holla!
refresh profile linkies flavors follow



Hello! Sofea / '97 / Malaysian / Introvert / Saggitarius / Caramel Macchiato!

put your cbox code.Makesure width below 200px




Night before the Christmas


Do you ever wonder,
how all this time you were sitting alone,
thinking,
wandering,
about how you can change this pretty big world.

Maybe, not this world..
the world that you live now..
the world that you see now..
just YOUR world.. your pretty little world...

Your pretty little world,
how wonderful it is.
You fill it with your biggest dreams and your fantasy,
dreams, and dreams that you wish one day it will never be a dream anymore.

but, why?

why this dreams that you dream is faded?
you wondering why suddenly it changed.
and then you, no. Me. realize. that I am not in a dream anymore.

Looking at the night sky. black. without stars.without the moon.
just like my dreams.

why this is happening?

the night before the Christmas, I come to my consciousness.
I realize, that I do not dream enough.

To change this pretty big, I mean my pretty big little world.
I need to dreams more. Just like how the dreamer who dreams that they can change the world.
So do I.
I'm gonna change mine.
Start with changing my dreams.